Media: If There Was Rehab For Facebook, Cell Phones, and the Radio... Let's Just Say I Would Be Ther

Tachea96
Rochester,Ny : Media :the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely.
Oh my! What would I do without these three things?
1. Facebook
2. My cellphone
3. The Radio

OK. So my life is basically taken over by the three things mentioned above. It’s like everywhere I go; I usually have all three on me. This is because it is all is downloaded on my phone. Facebook is an app I have to have and Pandora … it’s a must.

It’s like I come home from school … tired, annoyed, and aggravated. First thing I do is run up to my room and plug my phone up. Weekends are usually spent talking on the phone or texting. These are my favorite types of media also because they are entertaining. Facebook can kill my boredom when there’s nothing better to do. The radio just interests me a little and isn’t a big part of life. Music suffices when I’m in a bad mood. It can also match the type of mood I’m in, and therefore I enjoy listening to it.

Cellphones are addicting to most teenagers. I have a Blackberry Curve and it’s a smartphone that has room for many apps and is great for texting. IDK where I would be without these three things. Foooor, my life would be lost ):

Comment by jazzi_16

I would have to agree with you because those are like the same things that i prolly cant live with out its like without them my life will be incomplete....... so good job :)
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:45:47 PM
Comment by Rani

I agree great job. howmuch time do you spend on your electronics
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:54:00 PM
Comment by JordanJ

Good job i agree with all of those things you said. Out of all of those which is the most important to you??
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:10:33 PM
Comment by KatFlo101

I totaly agree to that. Facebook and Pandora Radio is beast(awesome)
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 1:24:03 AM
Comment by LadiiCort

I agree becuase I have Facebook and Pandora on my phone and im always on them. What type of music do you listen to on Pandora?
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 2:36:25 AM
Comment by Ms. Jenkins

This is very good Tari. next time I think you should just explain why you like these few things. but over all i understand you. Instead of the facebook thing it's cable.
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 6:13:01 PM
Comment by sullysolipsism

I listen to music incessantly, so I'm constantly either listening to the radio, Pandora, or my iPod. I can empathize. :) I've never been big into Facebook or constant telephoning, tho.
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 6:41:29 PM
Comment by Tachea96

@Sissysulli (:
@Zayda , what yu mean by cable though ?
@Cortlyne , i create alot of different stations ... such as Nicki M , different types of reggae , rap and pop.
@KatFlo101 (:
@Jordan .. my cell phone has the biggest impact on me (:
@Rani , im on my phone like 22/7 #Truedeals
@jazzmere , (:
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2011 3:22:53 PM