STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Media: My Third Parent

Zealy
Rizky Zealy
Bojonegoro High School 3
East java
Indonesia

Media is meaningful so much things for me.As a student,there is so much thing I need that I can get with media.Like interact with someone,find and get information,and the most important is increased my potention.With phone,I still can contact with my parents in bali or with my family and my friends in other continent.
I’m realize that from so much people in this age,there is my class the most to use it.
In fact,>95% students in my country in this time have smartphone or BlackBerry and facebook or twitter accounts (Certainly not included kindeergarten).Beside cell phone,we also dominated computer and laptop ownering.But,I always remember to use them wih maximal.

In actually,media are thought to make our matter more easy.But in reality,there is so much overusing media by teenagers.Like playing online game overlimit and use media for “Nerve Vein War”.Some last months,my friends addicted online-game like PointBlank,Three Kingdoms,etc.After they watch monitor and touch the mouse,they will forget everything.In event their parents.

Then Nerve Vein War.This war that just use mockery and allusion as a “weapon”.Majority of teenagers here,will be provoke if they get one or both of that’s all.I have experience about this.There is a boy that write a mockery in my facebook wall.He writes if futsal team can winning the Champion because my team bribed the refree.But there is no response from us.So,since that’s time,I want to improve that media us better experience.Like follw this essay competition.

From so much kind of media,the most carried me are handphone,newspaper,magazine,and television.If a boss have a assistant to help their job,I have A phone to help my work.I can called my parents in Bali with just push twelve numbers.I also can browsing internet with Opera Mini.If I boring up,I ussually plays Fifa and Pes game.I never wanna “late” in my life.So,I always up dating news information.Television,newspaper,and magazine is good answers.Ican get “hottest” news with televison.Like politic,sport,education,until disaster.Newspaper and magazine is the same.My favourite newspaper is Java Post.I always bought that every morning.I don’t need go to agent because I has been a customer.Beside news paper,i prefer magazine.My favourite is Ilmu Komputer and Hot Chord.I gget additional technic for computer and also hot music news by them.

If you ask to me, “How much media that you have been use?” .Maybe I will very to answerv that.Yeah,that’s too hard to mention them one by one.Phone,television,radio,internet,newspaper,magazine.That’s all just the central .

All of that’s mutually one in other.I will very “resent” if one of them not present in event just one day.I ever feel that accident.One day,I get phone number from my favourite girl.Then I call her.But,when we on the special dialogue,suddenly my handphone’s battery is empty.Because my head has been “red”,I just throw my phone to the floor.Luckily,my phone isn’t broken.

Until now,I have collected about 50 volumes of Hot Chord.Although that,I also ever get o magazine when the release day.In everywhere is slod out.Finally after I go around the city,I can get6 that seri from my old friend.Although I must give more pay,that’snot problem for me.”Because I will do anything to still use them.”
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy