What form of media impacts your life the most, and why?

jmahram23
The form of media that impacts my life is the news. The news on TV or on the newspaper is very important. It allows me to know what’s going on around the world and areas where I live. The news can tell me other things that are going on like weather and traffic. They are very important because people need to know if it is going to rain outside or if it is really sunny outside, so they could do what they have to do. People need to know that because if it is going to rain they will bring an umbrella or if there is bad weather people won’t go out. The news is a very important media that will impact my life for a very long time.
The news can also impact the lives of teenagers and many people and it is very important to them. People have the news anywhere they go. They could see it on their phone or on TV or on the newspapers. They use this media for a lot of reasons and people won’t stop using them. Teens, students and my generation are viewed in this media a lot. You see people on the news every day and it is always a different story. It could be something very exciting, like people winning awards or achievements in technology and many more. People love hearing things like this happen and it is very important to them. But the news can also talk about a crisis that is going on, like a really big fire, shooting, or people getting murdered. The news can also talk about major crisis’s that is going on in the world like the tsunami in Japan and how it can affect America. News like this is very sad for many people and sometimes nobody wants to hear something like this going on. Many people say that kids and teens don’t watch the news that much and only adults watch it every day. Many teens and kids should watch the news because it is good to watch and to know what is going on in the world or the area where you live, or it could sometimes be very interesting. I think that the parents should make teens or kids watch the news once in a while because sometimes you need to know what’s going on in the world and it can be very important in your life. I think that the news is very important and it is very relevant to me. I always watch it in the morning and it is very helpful. It’s helpful because I always know what to wear to school because the news tells me about the weather, and the weather is the most important thing to me.
The news would go on for a very long time in the world and it will be very important to many people in the world. Every day you will see somebody watching the news or reading the news and it will be very important and nobody would stop to watch what’s going on in the world.