Media: The Attention I Give To My Phone

love is you!!!
New York /My phone is my everything. When I don’t have my phone I feel incomplete. The joy I get once a text message comes or a phone call. Lol, lmpao, and ilu… Wow, the questions I get! Then, I reply with an idk man, I tell you, my phone brings me joy. There’s not a day that I don’t show my phone some attention. My phone has everything, Facebook and all. My phone is my everything, my life, my soul, and my heart. The attention I give to my phone!!!
Comment by cherry

You should write more
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:53:51 PM
Comment by ladiibreezy01

this is good. you should write more and giv more detail on you and your phone. Question: what different between when you see your friend than when you text?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:03:41 PM
Comment by LadiiCort

Im always on the phone also so I agree with your essay. I think that you should have wrote more. Why are you on your phone so much?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:06:41 PM
Comment by Precious

I agree with the phone being everything someone could need .What is your favorite thing to do on your phone when your bored.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:08:20 PM
Comment by Vicki320

Don't use texting slang. But it's still good besides that.
What would you do if there wasn't cell phone?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:10:48 PM
Comment by anthony hymes

What would happen iif you did not have a cell phon?.I agree with your essay.I liked it because you used alot of detaills.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:13:36 PM
Comment by Shaun D.C 1

I agree with mr cherry over you couldve writtian more also what if we didnt have cell phones then what
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:14:15 PM
Comment by Marilee

I agree with your essay because you have facebook on your phone and you will be able to send messages and update your status all the time and see what else other people wrote for their status or on other people's walls. What would you do if you didn't have your phone for a day?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:15:31 PM
Comment by JPaige1

I love this because I feel the same way about my phone. You should have kept going! What would you do without your cellphone?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:18:54 PM
Comment by Liviee585

OMG ! Domonique i loved your writing piece and your choice of words. Overrall , it was wonderful and i saw your charcter even if you wrote3 one word or a million this is still good and can tell you put forth good effort
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:21:20 PM
Comment by cherokee10

i agree, because i use my phone a lot, how many text messages do you send in one day?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:22:09 PM
Comment by symye666

I'm a fan of this peice. Your choice of words keeps me intrested in what you have to say.:)
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:39:40 PM
Comment by Shameal

I like the part about Facebook. What other things do you use on your phone besides text messaging and Facebook?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:43:45 PM
Comment by Ms. Jenkins

I Really enjoy reading this . you did a great job. and i like how you add more details to your eassy
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 7:46:39 PM