Media: Photo Editing Influence

Ms. Jenkins
Alize Jenkins

There are many different types of media that is all around us in today’s life. Media does not have to be something that you notice or hear. The form of media is: Television, websites, cell phones and many more.
The media that most influences me is Editing photos. When I was 12 years old, my older brother taught me how to edit photos. Now since I practice, it comes easy to me. There are many ways to design pictures. There are many websites that anyone can access, such as: Picnik.com, Photobucket.com, and Yahoo.com. They’re all free and very easy. Designing pictures comes very easy to me it is a fun and challenging thing to do. I love being challenged at anything that can benefit me getting better at whatever.
Playing with the internet is what makes you better at what you do. I find it hard to believe that you cannot achieve anything all. All you have to do is strive for the best. And that is what I did to get where I am now. There are many different ways to create a perfect picture. They have so many colors and styles, Such as Stickers, different / wonderful colors, boarders and many more. You can do how you feel.
Comment by jazzi_16

i think that you did a good job on your entry
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:34:42 PM
Comment by ferby444

I like your essay alot. I have also sen your photos on facebook and you edit them really good. I agree that photo editing is fun because i do it all the time. Nice use of your words. Great Job ! (:
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:34:47 PM
Comment by kid wavy

Alize very intriguing essay. Though I don't edit pictures that often, so I am of no relation. Otherwise stupendous job.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:42:11 PM
Comment by andrea

Like how you told the different examples to prove your points. This is good but you did have a few grammar errors but I like it. By the way can you design one of my pictures ?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:43:54 PM
Comment by bree

I agree with this, because i edit pictures myself. It takes time to edit them at first, but when you get used to it it does gets easier like you said. Good job Alize.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:44:47 PM
Comment by cherokee10

i agree, because editing photos can be very fun. does editing photos ever impact you in a negative way?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:12:37 PM
Comment by Precious

I agree because you like editing pics and it is something that your good at. Have you ever considered editing pics for other people for money?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:21:44 PM
Comment by Vicki320

I agree, I am not so good at editing pictures as you. Geat Job. :)
Can this impact your life in a bad way?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:24:04 PM
Comment by love is you!!!

Good job! Do you think you would take a job to work with photo's?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:38:23 PM
Comment by ladiibreezy01

i really like your essay. i like the way you talked about something no one else did. Question: is there any other way you can edit pix?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:41:24 PM