Media: Life Without Television

AJPross96
NEW YORK:Teens always get information in news about what is going on around them. They wake up in the morning maybe turn on the radio and hear something interesting about what happened yesterday or earlier in the morning. Later afterschool, they get on the computer and see that the same thing that they said on the radio this morning. Or they would turn on their television and on the news channel they well the same thing too. There are many forms of media that teens can use to get information about what’s going on.
I pretty much use a little bit of all the forms of media to get my information. The one that impacts me the most is television. Every morning I sit on the couch and turn on the television to see the news and it tells me what happen yesterday and last night. Also, it tells me how the weather is going to be so I know what to wear outside. It tells me the scores on the latest games on ESPN and when the commercials come on I see new clothes and shoes which give me an idea on what to buy.
If I didn’t have television I would probably be lost in life. I wouldn’t know what to wear and I wouldn’t know the recent news on what’s going on before I leave the house.