STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Media: A Teen's Lifeline

ctruitt3
Connor Truitt
New York
A media that most influences me is television. TV most influences me because it has shows that keep you informed about what happens in the world. Shows like the news different problems that are affecting your community and/or country in some cases. The news informs me about what’s happening in countries like Japan and how the tsunami recently hit them and a lot of people died.
Television is a media that informs about what’s happening in the celebrity world. It keeps me updated on the new gossip that comes out. It informs me about what celebrities are playing in what new movie. It is informative about what celebrities are doing at all times just about so it shows that their just ordinary human beings. Television is a form of media that most influences me.
Television keeps you updated on the new clothes and when it comes out. Television shows you the newest and hottest shows that come out and where you can get them from. It informs you about what new jeans you should get and what famous person actually wore those types of jeans. Television most influences me because it always knows what new things are coming out. Television most influences me.
Television informs you about what happens in sports. It shows the important highlights of the game. Television is an important source for me when it comes to sports because it shows the turning points of the game and it talks about specific plays in the game. Television is an important media to me because it lets sports analyst time to talk about specific issues happening in their respective sport.
A media that most influences me is television. TV most influences me because it has shown that keep you informed about what happens in the world. Shows like the news different problems that are affecting your community and/or country in some cases. The news informs me about what’s happening in countries like Japan and how the tsunami recently hit them and a lot of people died.

Rate this:
Comment by cherokee10

i agree, does TV impact your life in more negative ways or positive ways?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 5:58:41 PM
Rate this:
Comment by Shameal

I agree about the part that television affects me because its has the news which tells you what is occuring in the world. Do you watch anything that is educational on t.v.?
Side Note: Good Job!
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:06:02 PM
Rate this:
Comment by Precious

I agree with you because t.v is funto watch and helps past the time. What sport teams do you watch on t.v?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:32:18 PM
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy