Media: A Teen's Lifeline

ctruitt3
Connor Truitt
New York
A media that most influences me is television. TV most influences me because it has shows that keep you informed about what happens in the world. Shows like the news different problems that are affecting your community and/or country in some cases. The news informs me about what’s happening in countries like Japan and how the tsunami recently hit them and a lot of people died.
Television is a media that informs about what’s happening in the celebrity world. It keeps me updated on the new gossip that comes out. It informs me about what celebrities are playing in what new movie. It is informative about what celebrities are doing at all times just about so it shows that their just ordinary human beings. Television is a form of media that most influences me.
Television keeps you updated on the new clothes and when it comes out. Television shows you the newest and hottest shows that come out and where you can get them from. It informs you about what new jeans you should get and what famous person actually wore those types of jeans. Television most influences me because it always knows what new things are coming out. Television most influences me.
Television informs you about what happens in sports. It shows the important highlights of the game. Television is an important source for me when it comes to sports because it shows the turning points of the game and it talks about specific plays in the game. Television is an important media to me because it lets sports analyst time to talk about specific issues happening in their respective sport.
A media that most influences me is television. TV most influences me because it has shown that keep you informed about what happens in the world. Shows like the news different problems that are affecting your community and/or country in some cases. The news informs me about what’s happening in countries like Japan and how the tsunami recently hit them and a lot of people died.

Comment by cherokee10

i agree, does TV impact your life in more negative ways or positive ways?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 5:58:41 PM
Comment by Shameal

I agree about the part that television affects me because its has the news which tells you what is occuring in the world. Do you watch anything that is educational on t.v.?
Side Note: Good Job!
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:06:02 PM
Comment by Precious

I agree with you because t.v is funto watch and helps past the time. What sport teams do you watch on t.v?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:32:18 PM