Media: My Laptop Impacts My Life the Most

saharnoor
New York
My laptop impacts my life the most, because my laptop is my best friend. I can’t do anything without my laptop. I am using it for a lot of stuff like doing my homework, playing games, talking with my friends, shopping, finding someone and, taking a class. My laptop is my life.

Someone said that ‘’laptop is a best friend of humans’’. Well it is true. Computers can gather information from any part of the world and can communicate with people from one place to another part of the world. I have a friend who doesn't have a computer, and I don't know how he survives. My life is practically ruled by my computer. There's the internet and email, of course. But whenever I want to listen to music, I use my computer to play it. My favorite television programs are all programmed into my computer and I generally watch them as I read my emails. I can't imagine life without my computer.

Once my mom was talking with her friend using my computer webcam and in that time my father called her. When she turned, my laptop fell from her hand. In the morning, when I woke up, my mom didn’t say something to me then my father calls me to fix computer for him. When I went inside the room my father said ‘’ look at this computer. I don’t know why it is not working and in the morning it fall down from your mother’s hand’’. I was really sad and crying about my laptop I couldn’t sleep at night I was thinking about my laptop the whole night. The next day, my uncle came and I told him the whole story then he says lets go to shopping. Then we went shopping I bought a brand new big brain laptop. Now, I am so happy having a new laptop. I think people can’t live with our laptops.

Nowadays, we cannot imagine our life without computers and the fact is that they have become so important that nothing can replace them. They are everywhere now days. Since 1948 when the first real computer has been invented our life has changed so much that we can call it real digital revolution.

My computer impacts my life most. My computer is my life and can’t live without my computer. Someone says that ‘’laptop is best friend of humans’’ well it is true. Computer can gather information from any part of the world and can communicate the people form one place to another part of the world. Nowadays, we cannot imagine our life without computers and the fact is that they have become so important that nothing can replace them. Computer changed humans life we are using computer for more than one thing. Computer impact a lot in my life I use it for a lots of stuff. That’s why it impacts my life the most.