Media: Gossip is My Motivaton

Rani
NY
What forms of media impacts my life the most? I can honestly say gossip is the type of media that impacts my life the most. It’s local, free, you can find it everywhere and it comes in every size shape and form. Gossip provides an opening and offers closure. It’s not always accurate but it calms down my intense curiosity. It offers excitement and drama! Gossip is the extinguisher to my fire; it is the light to my day and the dark to my night; It’s the first thing I hear in the morning and the last thing I hear at night. According to dictionary.com gossip is a rumor or idle talk. According to myself, gossip is a stage of life; it’s something that most of all future, current, or past teenagers have interacted with or been affected by. When and where does gossip occur? Gossip occurs any and everywhere, it’s one of those international types of media, you know the worldwide type.
Comment by Justina

Ah, gossip is quite fun - until it turns into libel or slander!
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 1:37:31 AM
Comment by Ms. Jenkins

I Like thiss Rani Duheart. and form it comming from a goofy person like you , It's intersting
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:22:56 PM
Comment by kid wavy

Very good job Rani, your thoughts were well organized, and you also you used proper grammar.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:31:39 PM
Comment by andrea

I like this and I agree. This is writen in a poetic form and I love it. Good job !
P.S. You for got commas between size, shape, and form lol
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:31:55 PM
Comment by Jenii

I love this specially if is coming from you because it makes it really funny because i imagine you saying this. But i think you did a really good job on this essay.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:35:59 PM
Comment by Tachea96

Good job Rani ( :
you kept my attention and I enjoyed reading this . However, do you like being a part of gossip as well ?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:36:45 PM
Comment by kboards

I agree and like this. Good Job!
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:38:03 PM
Comment by ctruitt3

Your essay is vey good.. Its well put together, and you seemed to spend alot of time on it
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:38:34 PM
Comment by jazzi_16

I like how you compares things in this entry i also like how you named your source
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:40:12 PM
Comment by bree

Good job rani , this is very good, and its really well organized. I like how you wrote with correct grammer.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 2:40:47 PM
Comment by LadiiCort

Ohh Rani, this is good and i agree with it. Of course you did an essay on gossip. Are you ever the gossip that you love so much?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:28:10 PM
Comment by JPaige1

This is really good. I agree with it because gossip is very entertaining. Do you think you will handle it ok if the people start gossiping about you?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:37:11 PM
Comment by Ms. Robinson

Rani this is good. I like this. Its very interesting. This is good, but do you like to be involved in gossip, especially if the gossip is about you?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:41:37 PM
Comment by cherokee10

I agree, because every time I see you, you are always gossiping. How would you feel if someone gossiped about all of the time?
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 7:34:19 PM
Comment by Rani

Well it seems that all of you have similar questions. So I am just going to put it all into two questions and say that you all are asking if I like being gossiped about or would i stiill like gossip if I was in the middle of it. Well I can honestly say that i am okay being in the middle of ANY type of gossip. Do i like being gossiped about. Well heck yes who dosent Come on guys its drama and who doesen't like drama LOL seriously.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 9:26:21 PM
Comment by KatFlo101

I love the similes. Im not a big fan of gossip but I do like drama. And i like the essay
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 1:25:16 AM
Comment by kinzie52

this was very insightful! i didn't even consider gossip as a form of media until i read your writing. and regarding the writing itself-wow! i love your analogies and your anecdotes. great job!
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 6:57:04 AM
Comment by xyipeng

Gossip is a really good idea for media!
Posted: Sunday, April 3, 2011 5:16:38 PM