Media: The Form of Media that Impacts My Life the Most

cherry
Devante Cherry

The form of media that impacts my life the most is websites on the internet that talks about the bad things that happens in the world because the people are trying to get the word out about how bad your community/environment is so you can try to fix it. People are trying to show you what’s going on in the world so you can get convinced and stop the madness of the world to get the world at peace.
There’s this website that talks about bad things in the world that I go to. The website is do something.org. (http://www.dosomething.org/whatsyourthing) This is a good resource to use when you’re doing something like a presentation about the bad and disappointment in the world. This website talks about animal welfare, disasters, discrimination, education, environment, health and fitness, HIV and sexuality, international human rights, poverty, violence and bullying, war , peace, and politics. You should check it out sometime when you have time.
When you look at these terrible things that are happening would you feel bad and take action on this? I hope you do because these types of things should make you feel bad. You should help take care of this world. This stuff is sad, real sad. What will you do about the worst of the world???? What would you do???????
Comment by Ms. Jenkins

I Like this Best Firend. I like the fact that you ask questions ather your eassy.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 7:51:54 PM