Media: Try to Circumvent It

TheSexyLemon
Facebook, Twitter, texting, books, movies, radio, TV, and more are all forms of media. There's probably more than one hundred types of media. And it's different in different states. In New York City, Broadway is a type of media; and in Louisiana, Mardi Gras is a type of media. I live in New Orleans, Louisiana. And I know that not every state celebrates Mardi Gras.
But even though I have Mardi Gras, it only happens once a year. So that doesn't really affect me at all. I'm still surrounded by other forms of media. All affect me differently. But the form of media that affects me the most is video games.
I hate to say that video games affect me the most, even though I enjoy playing them. But I play video games everyday and that keeps me sedentary. I'm not moving. If I didn't have video games, I'd most likely be working on my dirt-bike or riding my bike.
The media surrounds us, we can't seem circumvent it. We try to go around it, but it still finds a way to find us. All of us are affected by the media. Because of the media, we have become lazy and we have lost the skill to communicate with one another. All this due to all the forms of media. Sometimes, I wish all forms of the media did not exist.