Marriage: The Hidden Truth

Kenzie
What is marriage now these days? Is it something that people do just to feel loved or love? Or could marriage be something that people possibly care about? Well i ask myself 'How would I know?' but truthfully I've seen it all. The pain and the suffering, the love and the hate, the joy and the happiness to me it's all a blur.
My dad left the family with no money and food; we could barely live. How were we to survive? My mom met a wonderful man a year ago who has helped us through the good and the bad. He is like the rock our house is built upon. It is almost like my parents are married but they aren't, they just love eachother dearly.
So is marriage needed? In some cases yes but in my case maybe it is, maybe it isn'nt. The world may never know. Just for young people out there it's best if you know what you are getting into and are absolutly positive about it. Marriage can be quite intense and can be hard on the kids if it gets to insane.
Comment by Breanna Myers

I like the way you talk in your writings. I enjoyed reading your piece.
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2011 8:32:57 PM