Marriage: The Viaduct to Sempiternal Bliss

Cmccray
Jubilance is one of the most ephemeral sentiments that exists within the human race. Of the nearly 4 billion people that reside on this planet, every single one can indisputably asseverate that they have basked in the invigorating sentiment during its presence and coveted for its palpable placation in its unforeseeable leave. A multifariousness of reasons stand as the fabricators of this fleeting feeling; however, there exists one event that quintessentially portrays itself as the true viaduct to sempiternal bliss: marriage. Marriage, the eternal unification of two infatuated pneumas, exemplifies the creation of perdurable rapture, for it affirms the presence of a faithful, affectionate companion for all of eternity to a formerly unaccompanied human being. All humans can relate to a sense of propinquity concerning their genesis and terminus: entering this world as embryonic tyros and exiting as sapient cognoscentes with an experience of the mutability of life. Throughout the duration of a human’s existence, the green of life is forever undulating: whether the miniscule ball of triumph avoids the billows and falls within the hole is up to a human’s ability to ward off the nadirs and delve within the zeniths. Marriage greatly assists humanity’s amorphous putt of life and, most importantly, serves to foster the growth of individual morality and rectitude. By eternally possessing an altruistic mate to provide succor in fiasco and laud in prosperity, one can enter the capricious battle of life with a sanguine attitude, for a deluging reinforcement will indubitably prevail. Additionally, spending eternity with a kindred soul can also nurture the development of individual morality. The human race is by no means whatsoever infallible. The constant presentation of temptation to perform iniquitous actions is ubiquitous within the world, and, in essence, is unavoidable. With the aid of a solicitous companion perpetually at one’s side, one can easily find the ability to augment a saintly persona the rest of civilization envies. Hence, marriage does not only unify two enkindled atmans fluxing with endearment, but, additionally, provides an impetus to follow the flexuous path of life with an ultimate destination of sempiternal bliss.
Comment by kinzie52

so many big words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 3:40:46 AM
Comment by joelexus

Excellent writing skills and awesome description of the art of marriage...... Your essay allows people to think which is something we all should do much more of.
Your ability to use such incredible words helps define not only your intelligence but the very assets you hold.
Also, the strength of your words is a true gift Keep it up! and will stay tuned
Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 6:20:37 PM
Comment by KitKat

that's amazing!! so many BIGGG words but i got the conclusive meaning at the end:)
Posted: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 7:04:48 PM
Comment by sullysolipsism

You obviously have a great vocabulary, but I think it’s important to remember that the purpose of writing is to communicate an idea, not so much to see how many big words you can fit into a single sentence. While very well conveying your extensive vocabulary, you have probably missed most of your intended (or perhaps not intended) audience. But if your purpose was to flaunt a large vocabulary, then you’ve more than succeeded.

“The constant presentation of temptation to perform iniquitous actions is ubiquitous within the world, and, in essence, is unavoidable. With the aid of a solicitous companion perpetually at one’s side, one can easily find the ability to augment a saintly persona the rest of civilization envies.” I don’t entirely agree with this statement. Even while married, a person still more than possess the “ubiquitous” ability to “perform iniquitous actions.” Marriage is not some sort of bumper guarding against iniquity, as you imply.

And it’s very common in marriage if said “solicitous companion” turns not so solicitous over the years.
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 5:28:34 PM
Comment by Guest

Posts: 2,760
That's a mold-breaekr. Great thinking!
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:25:22 PM