Marriage: True Unification

K-willy
To me, I believe that the value of marriage is priceless. It is the true meaning of unity between two people in love. It shows the trust, the devotion, and the hope for an amazing future between the two. When people get married, they want to live the rest of their lives to make their partner happy, and they will try their best to do just that. Even if they live in the Projects or in a mansion in Florida, a loving marriage could make your life better, just the way a loveless marriage can ruin you.
You can always trust your partner to pick you up when your down, to cheer you up, and to love you no matter what your flaws are.
Even though my parents never got married and none of my close relatives did, I hope to one day find that one person who will make my life complete. I know that some people believe that it’s to soon for a fifteen year old to be thinking about marriage but I can’t help but wonder if I ever will get the complete devotion and care from a marriage partner. My mother, having been raising children from her teen years, has given up the search for a husband. I can’t help but wish she would keep looking, I know she deserves a chance at happiness like every other good person in the world does.
All lot of people believe that marriage would only ruin somebody’s relationship, but I disagree. Though there have been cases where a partner cheats because they got board, but I thinks that’s just because the people weren’t meant to be married. Your true love should never be board of you, but still, you should try to keep the relationship interesting and try new things with your loved ones everyday!
So, to sum it up. Marriage is a great investment to make towards you future, and it could make you feel so fulfilled in your life if you have a loving stable marriage. But make sure that the one you choose to spend your life with, Is the right one.