The secret to happiness

kccampos
The secret to happiness is being who you want to be. You won't have a happy life if you are being someone else so you can be liked by other people. You are made to be yourself not pretend to someone else who you really aren't. People will like you for who you really are. Everyone is different we are all meant to be different it won't be fun if we all were the same.
There are so many secrets to happiness we all have differents secrets to happines. There always someone different or something different but that's a good thing like there is differents kinds of music different kinds of food that's being different is a good thing.
Comment by Marci Hart

I totally agree Katie, and I think you are a wise one to understand this concept while you are still young. Many people go their whole lives without really knowing this or applying it to their lives. I can tell by the clarity and confidence of your writer's voice that these are more than inspiring words you heard from someone else; that these are truths you have discovered for yourself and incorporated into your own experience. Thank you for your courage and generosity in sharing this! Keep saying what you know and telling your stories, and the world will be a better place!
Posted: Thursday, June 2, 2016 10:37:06 PM