The Secret of Happiness: A valiant warrior

Aria
Days wherein you eat, listen to music, achieve something, spending time with others and in every little or big things, confess it or not, you experienced the thrill of walking on air. In times when we’re heart-broken, happiness doesn’t try and woo us, instead, it depends on the strength that lies in the greatest weakness we have in our frail selves.

Spending nights without sleep, I’m sure you’ve experienced that. Cramming for tests just before the day it happens sounds so bad that it would cause me a headache and dreams of absurd thoughts such as fleeing our country. Well, I have no choice even though my mind is already exploding and can’t hold enough anymore. ‘I must pass this test!’ despite of everything, I was still hopeful, keeping my eyes wide open to the book I’m reading. Never did I realize that exams days are gone in a jiffy and I successfully passed the test with flying colors.
Proposing to happiness doesn’t sound so bad isn’t it? An effort of a person bearing fruit is a beautiful sight after all. Imagine a teeny seed blossoming to a wonderful flower, all thanks to the diligent watering and carefulness of a person. Whenever I go through hard times, all I do to make myself keep on going is to look forward to what I can achieved with it. One of it is the dance contest our class joined. Exhausted bodies lie on the ground every after the hellish practices we do. Of course, cooperation is one factor that must not be left out, but we can’t deny the fact that our class argued and take long breaks sometimes because we’re unwilling to work.
When it’s finally the day, we give it our best shot, hoping to grab the trophy. Being super excited and at the same time, nervous, we eagerly wait for the results as we watch other performances. The moment the winner is announced, the feeling of delight surged up to my heart. ‘I can’t believe what I’m hearing!’ as though it seems unreal, I look at my classmates screaming voices of victory and I too, did the same. It’s not a dream but rather, the reality.

Happiness is the most priceless, the most precious and the richest. It comes in different forms and even appears in trivial things. It’s genuine, revealing absence of apathy. As I express it into words, all I can hold in view is a single star within the depths of the darkest twilight. I was grateful for everything, thinking that everything that I do, be it for worse or for good, I would always lift my head encouraging myself for nothing is set in stone. If you’re also a valiant warrior, don’t be afraid and face all the difficulties thrown at you.