The Secret to Happiness: Find Happiness within Yourself

maliha_jahan
The word happiness itself describes it's previous value. Happiness is one kind of feeling but rather than a feeling it's a choice to one. Nothing will make one happy until one choose to be happy.

Life is a mixture of acids .The acids include the sorrows, pains, betrayal, broken heart. This acids are so strong that within a few days this acids makes the human soul black stained, leaves scars, make it rusted and it gets damaged. During the diffusion of acid in our soul we remain so busy in confusions that how to save our soul from this cursed diffusion that we forgot that using the drops of base is the only solution to resist the diffusion in our soul and yes, that base is the happiness which turns the acidic reaction to a neautralization reaction by decreasing the effects of acids.But mostly, the bitter truth is we don't forget the solution rather we just wait for others to come and resist our acidic diffusion with happiness and also adding some love, sympathy and kindness.

Happiness should try to find within the smallest things.For example, suddenly one day being awake at 5:30 am and watching the sunrise or to remain on the roof-top by waving the feets and watch the settling of the sun with the horizon. Let's write the sayings which are saying my stupid mind. Hear some musics and set the body on fire to dance.Spend some money to make experiences.Happiness cannot be find beacuse it's more or less like a butterfly, the more one will chase it, the more it will clude him/her, but when the attention will remove from it then it will come and sit softly on his/her shoulder.

We just have to try to live the life and happiness willingly will come along us but at least we have to make sure that's the doesn't depend on others but it should be depend on OWN SELF.