The Secret to Happiness; Unknown

Audrey.Hensley13
The Secret to Happiness; Unknown
Audrey Hensley
Caverna High School
Cave City, KY

Happiness is something that almost all individuals in our world strive for. Happiness is not measurable, profitable, or tradeable. Happiness is simply intangible. What makes us happy can greatly vary. Some find happiness out of physical objects, some out of concepts. To be happy is a fleeting idea which we enjoy so much and often want to experience again as soon as possible. The secret to happiness is simply unknown.

Happiness is a conscious decision, not an automatic response. We all take different paths on our journey to happiness, therefore we all experience different outcomes. Happiness can be a mix of things or one simple thing. Today, happiness is observed in various ways. Individuals describe their inner emotions in ways that are not comparable to others. Happiness means that ones inner well being is at a maximum.

Happiness is a mystery to most. Most people do not understand why or how we feel it. The most known saying is that happiness is bliss. Happiness is greatly empowering; however, unhappiness has plagued our entire existence at one point or another. This plague has sent our world spiraling into an vast majority of suffering, including: shooting, hate crimes, and even war.

One might say that the most complicated question is the one being asked currently; "what is happiness?". The answer to this question is quite complicated because it has no single answer. Some people are happy to simple survive each day. Some people are unhappy even after receiving every luxury in the world. Attaining happiness is elusive, because people fail to grasp what that very secret is.

People today live in a never ending rut of being tied to one thing as their happiness. This style of thinking keeps them forever pursuing external objects that fall into their vague definition of happiness. Once they realize that one thing cannot maintain the happiness threshold, rough times might enter their lives. This is an extremely dangerous cycle to fall into, and unfortunately many people prey upon this cycle and live their lives in. This rut will restrict ones knowledge of outside happiness.

All in all, there is simply no secret to happiness. In order to receive happiness, one must explore the ways available to maintain happiness. Our habits are what make us who we are; hence, positive habits will bring happiness into our lives. Cultivating positive habits is a life long process, but will result in a better understanding of happiness. Living a life that is fulfilling and full of love can bring happiness unto the population.
Comment by maxdaniel740

I'm very glad to see this put up as a result of it's terribly useful on my behalf Maine as a result of there's such a spread of knowledge in it. I for all time want to browse exceptional and that I am happy that I used to be given this facet on your publish. thanks for sharing the most convenient article post. Klonopin Medication Antiepileptic Drug Substance

Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:12:47 PM
Comment by maxdaniel740

Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 1:13:30 PM