The Secret of Happiness is Being Appreciative

ilimarrujo
Democritus once said, "Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul." And, "By desiring little, a poor man makes himself rich." I used to think that I could only be happy if I had all the money in the world but as I grew up I learned that there was more to it. Money does not make one happy but rather it makes one stressed. Having to worry about bill and taxes. When I discovered this I realized that you cannot buy happiness. Happiness cannot come from what is outside, it has to come from what is within. Every Friday for the past year my dance teacher tells us that if when you wake up in the morning and say thank you for twenty things your day will turn out better. He was the one who thought me to stop getting stuck on little things and to appreciate life as a whole. I am a 4.0 student and when I get a bad grade on a test I used to beet myself up about it but now I just accept that no one can always be perfect and think about all the opportunities I will have in the future to redeem myself. Once one can appreciate the small things it is easier to appreciate the bigger things. When you are happy you have to embrace the moment. When you are in love you have to make a move because you never know if there will be a tomorrow. Live life in the now. Enjoy the thinks that brighten your day regardless of what people think. You have to let go of worry and fly free. I never really fit in with my family. I used to yell all the time and say things until one day I realized that I could come home from school one day and they could be gone. It could end just like that. That is when I took it upon my self to make every moment count and say, “Thank you” for the things I have and I learned that the secret of happiness is as simple as being appreciative, even about the smallest things.
Comment by jacksmooth47

I'm very glad to seem at this place up as a result of it's very helpful on my behalf American state as a result of there is such a ramification of knowledge in it. I for all time would love browsing exceptional that I am happy that I alert to lean this facet on your publish. thanks for sharing the foremost convenient article post. Biofeedback Therapy

Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:44:22 AM