Left Out?

Jess_xo
Everyday I wonder if I am suppose to be in this group of 'friends' that I hang with. I am almost opposite to them.

I like playing games, they don't. I hate selfies, they do. They like watching makeup tutorials and doing make up, I watch gamers and hate makeup.

I try and find people who are like me but no one in my school likes the same things as me. I am a nobody. People don't know my name. When I sit with my 'friends' they barely talk to me. I'm always there just reading wanting someone to at least have a convo with me.

I have a 'boyfriend' and have had one since a month or so people tell me, but I don't think I like the guy in that way. Peer pressure is getting to me to be with someone I don't like. I think I'm gonna call it off but I don't know how. I'm so confused my brain is everywhere. I don't know what to do.

My name is Jessica, I'm turning 14. Am I just overreacting? Should I make new friends? Why do I care so much about how people think of me? These questions run in my mind a lot. (First thing I have written)

Comment by jacksmooth47

I am very happy to examine this post as a results of it's very helpful on behalf of Pine Tree State, as a results of there's most info in it. I forever like better to scan quality that i am happy that I got this issue in your post. Thanks for sharing the sole article post. Alcohol Withdrawal And Detoxification

Posted: Monday, September 9, 2019 1:13:30 PM