bun in the oven!

magical.pony1
So, today I found out in having a baby! this is one of the most amazing days in my entire life, in all my 15 years of life nothing can compare to how full of joy I am. my wonderful partner and I have been patiently waiting for a month for this moment, after I had sexual intercourse with him for the first time, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, he makes me so happy, I’m so thankful that I am now able to carry his baby for the next eight months’ know that he may leave me after I begin to put on weight, but it’s a privilege. but that’s beside the point, I am in love with this man, he is absolutely amazing, he is absolute perfection.

anyways in just about to go and tell my parents the good news, and in so excited. I have a bit of a feeling that they are going to totally flip out when I tell them, but in just so happy nothing could bring me down today. my parents having been bugging me ever since I first started to date this amazing man, saying that has too old for me, but you know what a 10-year age gap isn’t even that bad, for all I care they can go @#$% themselves, I mean like seriously I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and their trying to stop me. But no, I do actually care about them, and I’m going over to their house, and I’m telling them that I’m pregnant, and I expect them to be happy for me.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell someone else this amazing news, and share how incredibly happy and excited I am. Sorry about having a little bit of a rant in the middle bit when I was talking about my parents, but like jees it’s like they’re not happy for me. But that’s beside the point, I honestly can believe that I pregnant… I’m so god damn happy