Love Slam Poem

mynameisASHley
Do you love or are you in love?
Loving something is like me saying o love fast food of the whore we all know who loves someone today and another tommorrow
Being in love is that feeling you get and how you can brag about the emotion no one else can feel the same as you
Loving something is an emotion you feel, here and there but other times you don't
Being in love is a being. You love someone so much that you hate it.You hate it so much you love to hate that hate you love to love
Loving something can be put into words and you know exactly how why what to say
But being in love there are no words to describe the way you feel and the way you describe it makes you sound mad. So mad you should be medicated
Loving somethingcan wear offand you forget it ever existed
Being in love that feeling never goes away. You may fall out of love, but that being of once upon a time will always be there
Loving something is like a monster energy drink. The buzz wears off
Being in love - boy you are high as a kite. It's like being on top of the highest peak of mount everest and never coming down to take a rest
Loving something is easy. Kiss me, I dare you, There's hesitation, but of course you do.
Being in love there is no wait no second chance guess thought kiss me I will and never let go we will dance until our feet fall off until the last song ends
Loving something is an emotion it's easy, it's there and here and no where and everywhere, a buzz
Being in love is different, a being no way to describe inside out upside down topsy turvey one of a kind. Not a guessing game or stop and go
Love is not in love
Being in love is hate sad happy misery confused everything that is right everything that is wrong it is fake
Yes, being in love is fake.
You don't know if you are in love until you are at his her their open casket funeral and you dont give a damn if you hold the hand or kiss the forehead of your beloved.
And you don't care that you never told him because you know he felt it too for you in the same very way you loved each other from every crevice of the clouds to the burning fires of Hell
That is the difference of love and being in love.
Comment by SilencedSierra

oooo i cnt wait to hear how it sounds. love it. ;)
Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011 11:28:35 PM