Second chances: Another and Last Take

Veronica
Second chances are not meant to wasted or it may make you feel like a waste at times.I know i am too young and still have a lot to experience,but my little heart still beats real fast on remembering a long happened incident.Remembering that day comes in flashbacks and echoes the burning flames gushing up along with its child like cries.

I and my friend,Justin, were enjoying the kisses of the sun in the open field when we heard a creepy sound.What we could see from a distance was a old abandoned house.My instinct said that it was not a great thing to look inside the house and left my friend all to himself.Hours passed and I heard a knock at the door. " Where is Justin?"said a tensed woman who was none other than Justin's mother.I kept my mouth shut not telling about the phone call that i had received just now."Dont dare to inform anyone about his present location or you will never hear him again"was all that I heard.Keeping this a secret was the first lost chance to save Justin.

But Justin was the super intelligent son of a scientist and knew all about his father's researches.He found a old broken radio in the room where he was locked and tried to match its frequency with the one I had.He informed me that he has already told them the formula of his father's latest research and the line was cut.I very well knew that they were not going to leave him anyway as he had seen them and could very well recognize them.Ending this strife inside me, I straight went to his parents and told them everything.They called the cops and found Justin just as they were about to make him breath for the last time.

It was really very difficult for me to keep pace with the incidents that had been happening in the past few hours.But i am really glad that time and life gave me a second chance and a last hope.Everything went off just like a movie that was about to have a very tragic ending but for the second take, the last and the second chance.