Teacher Appreciation: A woman who made me what I wanted to be.

Maham.M.Javaid
I remember the days when I was new in my School and had almost no friends. I was too shy to make any. I found everything beyond difficult at school but I would never dare to consult a teacher about a query. There she was, My teacher, Her name was Huma and she was my inspiration, she just lifted me up and raised me from a level of an average student to a topper. She isn't a teacher for me, she is an instructer, a builder , a guide and a mother for me. She treated me very well, and discussed all my issues, gave me solutions to my problems, gave extra attention to me as she knew that the regular classes weren't enough for me, she taught me and helped me in my homework, she wouldn't do my work for me but she always made the work interesting for me. I took extra classes from her, but she would never tell me what was going to come in the exam though she knew it , but she prepared me so well, that I would remember the things for my entire life, and I do remember them. I never had a chance to thank her or present gsr with my gratitude but I will, forever, dedicate all my success to her