Teacher Appreciation: To My Science Teacher

yaquelinp
Never has a teacher influenced me or motivated me so much as Mr.Covarubias. I would like to give a big thanks to him for helping me and in believing in me. When I started my 8th grade year of middle school I met Mr. Covarubias my science teacher. I had always hated science because in every report card I would always get 70’s never an 80. I thought that this year was going to be the same as my previous years, but little did I know that he was going to be that one teacher who was going to change that and be different. I liked his class from the first day I thought it was going to be really fun and as a teacher he was going to be one cool teacher but wouldn’t think positive about his subject. I remember that at the begging of the year I took a test and I got a 40, I was dying out of embarrassing because I was the only one who got a really bad low grade. Since that time he decide to be open with me about how one time he got a really bad grade and decide to tell me how he change that because it was a really bad habit etc… and that he believed in me to not let that grade bring me down from getting a 90 in his class because he believe that I was one of the smartest students in his class and he could see that. So I started to really try in his class since then I use to get 80’s or even 90’s in his tests and quizzes. He would always read us stories or makes us watch cartoons on friday’s since they were short school days. I love does days and I still miss them.