Teacher Appreciation: The turning page of Life

Shraddha21
Teacher, a tagline used by the people.But what is the real meaning to it? Is it mandatory to call a teacher strict, or a teacher should always be an outsider instead a family member? My answer to that question is,No!In my life, my most beloved teacher is and will always be my mother.I took it very long to realise. I cannot recall any specific moment when I realised this thing. I eventually realised it. She may not be the perfect person on this earth but she changed me.I was a horrible girl. I didn't have time for my family. I admit, I was an idiot, but somewhere deep inside this idiot had a soft corner for her mother. I did something which I don't have the guts to explain. But I was shocked to know my mother's reaction. She was all calm and gentle. She took me in her arms. She made me realise this world is not bad enough. She taught me. And my mother is my teacher, my inspiration, my best friend. Is your teacher your best friend? When I was humiliated in my school by the school teachers, my mother was the one who controlled my emotions. Honestly saying, my mother told me once, getting a teacher, a real teacher depends on luck. that day I came to know the real definition of teacher. A teacher is someone who controls your emotions, manages your anger, helps you to see the right path. The teacher is not the very perfect aspect of God but God himself is a teacher. All the hardships we go through , we learn a new lesson. And a lesson is taught by a teacher. And the most important lesson we all will learn and realise is that, we all are teachers in ourselves. Nobody can guide us perfectly other than ourselves, only if the mind is pure. Living and laughing are the two important lessons we learn from our teachers. This story of mine may not be impressive but I, for the first time revealed my true feelings. This is what I really feel.