Teacher Appreciation: The One who Helps Me Succeed

jsylvia
As a junior in high school, I have been given the opportunity to have the best teachers in the world and I have also had some teachers that were very hard to connect with. All my English and History teachers have been completely supportive and very well equip for their job. However, one of my former teachers who taught foreign language made that class the worst experience in my high school career. A teacher who really impacted me was my humanities teacher from my sophomore year. Not only is he a wonderful and kindhearted person, he also cares and has so much passion for his job. He makes all his students feel special and makes time for them. He goes out of his way to make the campus so much brighter and optimistic. This teacher always has supported me whether it is reading my essays or writing me a countless amount of letters of recommendation. He is also the adviser to Friendship Club which he holds near and dear to his heart. Friendship Club is the most compassionate club on campus. Students are given the opportunity to interact with the critical skills kids at our school. The positivity Friendship Club promotes is the most extraordinary thing and it could not be accomplished or as successful without this amazing selfless teacher. This teacher has also developed my leadership skills and shows his belief in my abilities by him making me the president of Friendship Club for the upcoming school year. This opportunity for me to lead a club is surreal and something I never really saw myself doing. This teacher continues to challenge my abilities and still plays an important role in my high school success even though I am not even in his class anymore. This teacher is truly there for the students which is such an important quality for a teacher to have.I have no doubt in mind that I would be a different person without this teacher in my lie and i cannot thank him enough for all he has done for me in the past two years. He is truly a blessing to have in my life and all his contributions to my road to success are so appreciated to the point where there is absolutely no way to repay him. All in all, this teacher has impacted me and has inspired me to be as positive and caring as him.