STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Teacher Appreciation: The One who Helps Me Succeed

jsylvia
As a junior in high school, I have been given the opportunity to have the best teachers in the world and I have also had some teachers that were very hard to connect with. All my English and History teachers have been completely supportive and very well equip for their job. However, one of my former teachers who taught foreign language made that class the worst experience in my high school career. A teacher who really impacted me was my humanities teacher from my sophomore year. Not only is he a wonderful and kindhearted person, he also cares and has so much passion for his job. He makes all his students feel special and makes time for them. He goes out of his way to make the campus so much brighter and optimistic. This teacher always has supported me whether it is reading my essays or writing me a countless amount of letters of recommendation. He is also the adviser to Friendship Club which he holds near and dear to his heart. Friendship Club is the most compassionate club on campus. Students are given the opportunity to interact with the critical skills kids at our school. The positivity Friendship Club promotes is the most extraordinary thing and it could not be accomplished or as successful without this amazing selfless teacher. This teacher has also developed my leadership skills and shows his belief in my abilities by him making me the president of Friendship Club for the upcoming school year. This opportunity for me to lead a club is surreal and something I never really saw myself doing. This teacher continues to challenge my abilities and still plays an important role in my high school success even though I am not even in his class anymore. This teacher is truly there for the students which is such an important quality for a teacher to have.I have no doubt in mind that I would be a different person without this teacher in my lie and i cannot thank him enough for all he has done for me in the past two years. He is truly a blessing to have in my life and all his contributions to my road to success are so appreciated to the point where there is absolutely no way to repay him. All in all, this teacher has impacted me and has inspired me to be as positive and caring as him.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy