Teacher Appreciation: Our math teacher

temarogo
Our favourite teacher is Soraya, our math’s teacher, because she has been with us for 3 years helping with everything especially with our personal problems and teaching us maths very well
The difference between Soraya and the other teachers is that she explains more carefully and very organized, if we don´t understand she tries to explain it in many different ways. We work with her harder than in other subjects. We think that to be a good teacher you need to have patience, you have to be organized, if we have any questions they should not have any problem answer it.
In the negative way a teacher can´t punish you, as if you were her or his son. They can´t put the blame on us for his or her frustration or for being overwhelmed because of his problems with another class.
We think students learn best by having fun and doing interesting things because if we only do activities and work with the book it gets boring and that makes the students not be interested n the subject. So I think broken the routing is good for the students, doing projects and watching documentaries we learn more than working with the books. We think that the method of teaching nowadays is not very good, we study for the exams and then that information you have learned you forget it.
We think we learn better by making not studying it, is important and necessary to study but doing and creating is a bonus because we learn and we create a quality as making and inventing things.
Soraya has punished us when we have done something wrong so that in a way has helped us to learn of our mistakes. And she does not like to punish us, she speaks to us in a way that makes us think and helps us later but in that moment we do not know it.
In conclusion, when she left us because she was going to have a baby, it impacted us because we have to get used to a new teacher and that was difficult in the middle of the course. We really miss her, not only as a teacher, because being with her every day and now it is strange as we don´t usually see her. And also we miss the way that she explains and how she helped us with every type of problem. We also think that the level of the class has gone down and we really want her to come back. We know that being an excellent teacher like her is very difficult but if you want you can.