Teacher Appreciation: The All Knowing

lars
Teachers are regular human beings that have multiple responsibilities and certain qualities needed to become acknowledged as a good teacher. My art teacher is one of the teachers that contain all the qualities that a high school student needs in a teacher. She has a great sense of humor, she understands when you have to put other priorities before her class and she pushes you to always do better. However the thing that makes her so unique is that she has this warm atmosphere around her that compels students to talk to her about their problems. You can sit down with her, whether in class or outside class, and talk about your problems and she will listen and give you advice. My art teacher is not only my art teacher, but my friend. She will never judge you on the decisions you decide to make, however will give her insight on what she thinks you should you do. There are not a lot of teachers that you can call up and ask to meet at Starbucks just to hang out and got a coffee with. That is what makes her unique. That she will not only be there as a teacher or counselor, but as a friend.