Teacher Recognition

av1998
Due to a vastly populated world, it is oftentimes hard to represent and stand out among the crowd. In fact, it is oftentimes a struggle to feel important or valuable to the world. However, there are several guiders of this world who help young adults in pursuit of respect and gratitude achieve a stage of recognition. These guiders are teachers. Teachers are a large influence in a students life. They help progress the student, teach the student, and adapt the student to become great. A teacher that has greatly impacted my life and, consequently, led me to strive for excellence is Mrs. Brooks.

My teacher, Mrs. Brooks, is a Calculus teacher. Her guidance through the material far surpasses the classroom lectures in class. As a teacher and mother, she understands not only how to teach, but when to let the student relax, allowing the student to focus. She is understanding yet still keeps the rigor of a course that means a lot to fields of engineering. A field I am interested in. With the help and dedication Mrs. Brooks puts into her work, it is absolutely incredible how much a student can learn in her class. Her lectures are punctual and lucid, making a student not only understand the concept, but feel confident in the topic.

Another reason Mrs. Brooks has assisted me in my career as a student is by guiding me through math. Having had her as a teacher for two years, there is no doubt that she has helped me in mathematics. Her help in class has made me wish to pursue a occupation in engineering, although it had already been a idea of mine. She consistently teaches new topics, methods, and maneuvers to learn the material. And while doing this, remains a composed and oftentimes humorous approach to it. Mrs.Brooks help is undeniably a large factor in my mindset towards the future and her assistance in learning mathematics is truly life changing.