Teacher Appreciation: What I Want to be in 10 Years

caseymcwilliam
For whatever reason it is, everyone has that certain teacher that stands out to them in a way that is unforgettable. For me, that person was my fourth grade teacher, Ms. Louie. Not only was she young, spunky, and fun, but she knew how to get her point across and teach our class new things in exciting ways and methods. Her love of teaching and helping young students has inspired me personally to want to become a teacher when I am older. I have yet to meet a person that hasn't absolutely admired her work ethic, commitment, and sheer personality. Throughout the year that I attended her class, she was always offering extra help with times tables and long division problems that were mind-boggling at the time. In a way, Ms. Louie felt like the older sister I never had and therefore, I aspire to be like her. Hopefully one day, someone can look up to me the same way I looked up to her.