Teacher Appreciation: A person who helped me a lot

Bojun Yang
The teacher is in addition to the family should be most grateful, because they take all the knowledge they know to impart to us. Teachers are great, they all teach us how to be a helpful and let us become a knowledgeable person. The teacher always worry about us, because they want us to be of help to society.
My favorite teacher is my English teacher. My English teacher was very funny she always drive us, active classroom atmosphere. My English teacher is the person I most want to thanks, she helped me a lot. She was always very patiently explained to me and helped me to learn English.
I remember one time, I came to the United States that is almost three years, we need to take a EOC test, because my English is not very good so it is necessary remedial English. My grammar have some problems, so my English teacher gave me two English exercise book, one is about the use of grammar, the another is reading exercises. The teacher gave me these two exercises to let me learn, and she would check me do exercises and correct my mistakes. Thanks to this practice my English has improved a lot, a great help to me above the EOC exam.
Some people say that the teacher is a candle lit us and burning themselves; some people was said, the teacher is diligent gardener, they help us to cut off excess foliage. The teacher's life in the us, we should be grateful teacher.