A colour-blind person in an art galley

Vintage_Bandit
This may seem abstract though so is poetry. And people like poetry so this may not be too frustrating to follow. But here are a few of my thoughts.
Abstract thought-
Sometimes I wonder if the grass is really green or if the sky is really blue. Everything seems to shift around me like the ever-changing canvas, consuming me and losing me within it. The best simile for how I feel; I feel like a colour-blind person in an art gallery. I see the way the pictures are drawn, with jagged or smooth lines, but I don’t see the right colours. And I don’t think anyone does. I just think everyone believes that what they see is right. How can you not question the world around you and wonder if it is real or not? Could this all not be an illusion? Or could this all be a dream? Or maybe this is reality. I’m not sure. WHat I'm trying to say is taht we don't percieve things as they really are/