Teacher Appreciation: The One who Stuck Out to me

ochumbler18
Every year of learning for me has had many positive and negative influences, but there was one person who positively influenced me every day of learning. My first grade teacher was someone who always cheered up her students and made learning fun for everyone. I think that a teacher is positively influencing your learning if he or she is constantly encouraging you. This is exactly why my first grade teacher made me more confident in who I was. She encouraged learning by doing so many activities, projects and excersises that made everyone enjoy whatever they did that day. I do not know where I would be without having Mrs. Sondo as my first grade teacher.
Mrs. Sondo grew close to every one of her students not only because it was a small school, but because she found every one of us special. From the beginning of the year until the end, I will never forget the smile she brought to the classroom as she greeted everyone in the morning. Even all of the other staff members fell in love with Mrs. Sondo because of her vibrant personality. The quality I will never forget about her is her patience. I can only imagine how hard it would be to teach such young kids. Without Mrs. Sondo, I would not know how to tie my shoes and it is simple as that. She did so much for me to grow as a person, to build confidence and to always be myself and I will never forget that.