I Am Thankful For God

snielsen1
I Am Thankful for God
Dear Diary,
With Thanksgiving coming up I have been starting to think a lot more about everything that I am thankful for. I have so many things and people to be thankful for and everything on my list ultimately comes from God. I am very thankful for my family, friends, my health, my education, and my talents. It is so hard to just choose one thing to write about so I chose God. God is the One who has given me all of my blessings. He is always there for me and will always listen to my prayers. Whenever I am afraid I know He will protect me. When I am sad I know He will comfort me, and when I sin I know He will forgive me. I know He will always love me no matter what. God is my creator and I owe him everything. Thank you God for the sun and the moon. Thank you God for the flowers that bloom. Thank you God for the night and the day. Thank you God for the beautiful bay. Thank you God for Your only Son, and thank you God for You are the Holy One. I love God and thank Him for everything He has given me. I could never repay Him for the life He has given me. I really appreciate all of my blessings and hopefully someday I will have the blessing to go and live with Him in heaven. I am so thankful for God although sometimes I may not show it. Sometimes on Sundays I don’t particularly want to go to mass, but I do anyways because I remember all the things God has done for me. I love God with my whole heart and soul and am very thankful for Him.