Teacher Appreciation: Mrs. Thomas

animelover220
Mrs. Thomas is my current Language Arts teacher. She is amazing. She believes in me and what I can do. I have never met a teacher like her. She treats me like I'm something really special, something that most other teachers don't do. Teachers usually treat me like I'm a burden or I'm an idiot or I'm worthless. Not Mrs. Thomas; she has always treated me kindly and warmly, sending me secretive smiles throughout the day. She utterly believes in me. She was shocked to find out that when she came back that I was failing the class. Let's just say the sub was an idiot and didn't grade real well. But anyway, so she was shocked. She asked me what was going on, but I didn't know how to explain it. Even though I didn't answer, she continued to believe in me. Even though I'm still failing so close to the end of the year, she believes that I can pull my grade up and turn this thing around. I sure hope she's right.