Teacher Appreciation: A special someone

The_One_and_Only
When I think of one teacher who truly inspired me, boosted me and believed in me my entire life, I can only think of one. One single woman who changed not only my life, but the lives of many other children and adults as well. And although life wasn't always merciful with her, she have done major things in life and she always continued appreciating it fully.
It is true some of these sad moments were hard to overpower; but she always had the right equipment to survive - physically and mentally. She is always prepared to the worst, but also to the best. And thanks to these capacities of her: no one nor nothing can bring this amazing woman down. This woman is naturally inspiring but unfortunately, doesn't always get the recognition she deserves.
I often wonder how she can be so strong and I think I've finally found the answer: it may be because she too had a special someone who taught her all the necessary points in life. And because I know she once was like me, I like to picture myself becoming like her: a true survivalist. That too inspires me.
I know that one day, I will succeed my quest in inspiring, boosting and believing in myself and in others - as much as she does - because I know that one day, I will become a mother as well.