Teacher Appreciation: The Future begins today

swiftsaber15
In your own personal future, especially in this time, you are bound to utilize some form of computers to aid you. This can range from utilizing e-mail software to presentation software to animation and special effects. This is why gaining the knowledge of such skills prior to college and life after college is imperative. One of my teacher's, Ms. Williams, teaches a Computer Applications class at my high school. In her class, I have learned numerous skills that will aid me later in school and future jobs. These skills range from the use of Microsoft Office to business documents. Just to name two of my favorite activities I completed in her class, I enjoyed the creation of my own resume that can be edited in the future to include more of my accomplishments, and I was intrigued by a quiz that I took that told me about what job categories I fit under the most. Starting with the job quiz, it helps me narrow down what I enjoy the most and what direction I should follow for the best future. I like Ms. Williams for doing this, because if I did not take this class, then I might still be wondering about what type of job I should pursue. The resume was one of the most interesting things I created. After the completion of the resume, I realized how little I have actually done in my life as far as jobs. I am talking about jobs not in restaurants, but jobs closer to home, such as mowing lawns or being a babysitter. Though these sound simple, translating them onto a resume can make you sound experienced. Babysitting can be transformed to child care provider, and mowing lawns can be translated to home exterior care. Looking back at my own experiences, I realize I need to do more. I like Ms. Williams for this because I am only in the 9th grade, so I still have some time left to lengthen my resume.
To conclude, Ms. Williams is one of my favorite teachers. She taught me a plethora of skills that I will utilize in my future, and has assisted me in planning my future efficiently.