Teacher Appreciation: Why do you study?

vvvvvicky
"Your senior high school is a prison. You have to stay here for three years. If you choose to study in China, you have to be a prisoner. You have to work very hard," Mrs. Wan said that to the whole class when she was analyzing the grades of the mid-term.

"Of course, you do not need to study. There are a lot of ways to get success. Studying is just the simplest way to do that." If someone is satisfied to be a driver, he should learn how to drive the car. If someone wants to be a businessman. He can choose to quit school and feel the society earlier. Not everyone is suitable to sit in the classroom of the best high school in this district."However, you are the students of this wonderful school. You are here to study."

Mrs. Wan was my homeroom teacher one year ago. She is a unique teacher. She is very realistic. She will comfort you when you are sad. She will help you analyze your situation and find a solution for you. "It has past. There is no need to be regretful. Being sad is useless. You should try to throw all the terrible past and continue to live happily."

Mrs. Wan is not an emotional person. Because of her "coldness", many students feel being hurt by her. However, I loved her very much. She always points out the essence of the problems and finds out the easiest way to solve the problems. She told me that if I chose to do something, I have to be responsible for my choice.

I used to ask her, why I have to stay at the school to study even though I dislike learning these? "Why you choose to study? I do not know. Why do you study? Because you have chosen to study," she said, "I have told you, there are many ways to be successful. I do not want to tell you that learning benefit you, so you have to study. I want you to think deeply, why you decided to study?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. "What do you want to in the future? What do you think you can do the rest of your life? Do you need to learn something for your future? If not, I suggest you leave our school right now and do anything useful for your future." Mrs. Wan will never comfort you, just like I said before.

You do not need to like Mrs. Wan. It is not easy to love her, especially when she says the hurting truth. However, it is a blessing I had been her student before. Since after she asked me to leave the school. I found my life goals and studied for the goal carefully after that.