Animals: Faithful Companion

gencom
Animals and pets are an important part of life for many people. Life is full of hardships and sad times. Relationships with friends or family can be uncertain and hard sometimes, but animals are always there and provide unconditional love. Animals can be faithful companions. Animals and pets are innocent and loving, which makes them good companions and something that people turn to in hard times.
I have a dog, named Lucy. The day that we adopted her was one of the best days of my life. She really changed who I am, and how I am able to cope with hard situations. Whenever I am upset or angry with someone, her innocent, happy outlook on life is always able to cheer me up. After a long day of school and after school activities, I feel tired and drained, but she unfailingly greets me at the door, wagging her tail. She is always so cheery and happy to see me and my family, which always puts a smile on my face.
Lucy loves people and people love her. She is so friendly and hates to be alone. If my family goes somewhere and I stay in my room, Lucy comes up to my room right away, because she wants to be near someone. Her endless love makes me so happy.
I think Lucy can sense when I am upset or not feeling well. She faithfully comes over to comfort me when I am upset. She is the best thing to come home to after a long, hard day. The innocence of animals makes them great companions. Pets don’t hold grudges like humans can do. Animals don’t lie or betray people. They faithfully love people and provide friendship.
A quote by Josh Billings describes the importance and faithfulness of pets. He said, “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” This is true for my dog. She always wants to be around family, she always wants to protect my family, and she is always there for us, providing unconditional love.
Pets and animals play a huge role in my life, and the lives of many other people. Friendship and faithfulness are important to many people, and pets provide this friendship/ faithfulness, unconditionally. My pet, Lucy, provides me with great joy and love every day. Many people can be considered “obsessive about their pets,” but I think that many people just enjoy the feeling of being loved and having a faithful companion.