Animals: Cats and death

jd0g1491
Animals to me are really important in the world as each person or creature in our planet has a role to do. I currently own two cats that are the most important animals I have, because after my dad passed away,those two were some of the things that were left us. To be honest with myself and you the reader,animals die just as we do. But just like the death of a member of the family, there death is as hard as that death animals are something important to me, the reader,and everyone in the world because, most people in the world, have owned an animal in the past or present.

My cats,Oscar and Zoro, are really important to me because they bring happiness in my life. I was in 7th grade, and was going through a hard time with family problems from my father with his back, to my mom’s side of the family commenting on father meanly behind his back. My cats supported me through those hard times, and they always brought happiness and joy to me. When we got Oscar and Zoro they just knew we were theirs, because even as kittens, they were smart enough to by using their voices and attitude. Even when my father got cancer, the cats sensed a sadness in me because they knew our emotions even if we put up fake feeling. Even though we had hard times,the cats would just be there to support my brother and me.

Death of animals is a hard thing. There has been death in my family, For example,my grandfather's nena died when I was 9 or 10. It brought my family to tears because she had been in our for 8 years.because when we got the dog she was maybe 4-5 years old. My uncle had told me a story and it involves a dog and his owner, and it goes like this:The dog was going to die and the owner didn’t want to put “her down,so he hired a man to shoot the dog for him.But the man couldn’t do it. so he took the dog back to his owner’s home and told the owner to let him die in peace at home.Later that day,the dog died in the owner’s arms sleeping. Animals’ deaths are never fun,but they leave something.They leave good memories and their energy of their positiveness.

So really this animals are objects of love, joy, and family. My two cats are prize objects to me, and I will fight for them because they are the one of the only things that I have from my father.The death of animals are a sad times because they can be family and a pal to you.