Animals: D.O.G. = B.F.F.

aftertree
Going into my cousin's house, I saw my cousin throwing Frisbees to her new black and white dog while she left out her old beagle in the house lying on the cold floor by herself. I felt bad for the lonely dog. I went to pet it and play with her. She jumped in with excitement and smiled with her pink tongue waving out.It made me feel joyful, oh how I've always dreamed of having a dog of my own. Some of the perks of having a furry best friend such as teaching me responsibility and could also keep me safe. Dogs are animals that people love! I do too!
Starting off, dogs can be the most loyal friends no matter what. "Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions, they pass no criticism." by George Eliot. Dogs can keep you company whether you're reading a book, sleeping, or eating. They also help reduce stress why my hand glides over the silky smooth fur.
Next, dogs can teach responsibility. If it poops, I would have to clean that up. Feeding my furry little buddy is important. I hate being hungry would not want my best friend uncomfortable. I will also need walk it to get exercise. My dog would be spoiled rotter! This is why it teaches a lot of responsibility to kids like me.
Lastly, dogs can keep my family safe. Even if it's as small as a chick or as big as a dinosaur, they can protect our property from intruders. Barking at intruders to scare them away. Dogs are like personal body guards, and since they're super loyal, they would protect me no matter what the cost. Dogs are such lovely and also protective.
No matter if the dogs as skinny as a pogostick or as fluffy as a cotton ball, they can be a good friend, teach responsibility, and keep me safe. Dogs are great animals to keep and they are happy to have and owner like me. I just need to go convince my parents to get a dog.