Animals: The Warrior cat

Rita
Personally, even though I had a lot of pets during the first 13 years of my life, I had never truly taking care of any of them. My mom always take care of every pets we had, the only job for me was to play with them. In the various numbers of pets, there were a special group of them that I loved and I was not sure if they would be count for my pets or not.
They were a group of homeless cats. My mom did not like them and she did not want to take care of cats inside our house. So I made a little house inside our garden and settled them down to their new home.
Actually, they were a group of kittens with a single mom. I could always see them playing around in our garden through the window. Their mom was always lying on the ground and watching them while they were playing with each other.
One time, there was a dog from our neighbor’s family that accidently went to our yard. He seems like he was going to kill all my cats. I decided to go out and help my cat to kick out the outsider.
Before I even reached the door, I saw the cat mom briefly jump to the face of the dog and scratched his face with her nails. That dog was like 10 times bigger than her, and she did not even hesitate before she did all of those actions.
The dog stood there for 2 second, and then run away after the second attack with his tail between his legs. Then the cat mom went to her children and gently licked their body just like nothing happened.
It was a story that I always think about when I think about cats. Maybe that’s the power of being a mother. I can totally see her love to her children through this bravely attack. She was the warrior of her children.