Becoming a freshman

bomi_valentineheart
hey!yeah I'm talking to you,the one who opened the book.well by the time you read this title I'm pretty sure you are already saying i was a freshman or i am one. but that's not the case here. I'm telling you my perspective on becoming a freshman. now I know you're like no one wants to hear your life story, but i can surely promise that you are going to love this story as much as i do. now if not then you can stop reading because you have for sure wasted a good three minutes of your life than i will surely not be able to return,sorry (not). now enough about how awesome my story is going to be I'm just gonna tell you.
lets start with the first day. you're either scared or excited or maybe even a combination of both. well whatever you are just listen up.oh wait i forgot something.....that's it my name. I'm Israel Smith and no I'm not a boy. i am currently a very interesting,smart,weird, and very truthful freshman.I am 16 years of age and that's all i got. now back to the story,as a freshman you see a lot of things maybe even hear them in the most unusual places (if you know what I mean). you also get the juiciest of details when it comes down to gossip in the cafeteria at lunch and breakfast. I don't about you, but to be honest that last sentence sounded like a bed,bath,and beyond commercial. TO BE CONTINUED.....

Email me at [email protected] if you have any question,comments, or concerns just let me know

-Israel Smith