Animals: Your TRUE Relationship Goals

gabbyd459

Many people call dogs a man’s best friend. Why do girls have to have diamonds? Honestly, dogs and cats are some of the most loyal organisms you’ll ever meet. I live in a large family will 3 dogs and 4 cats, so I can relate to the amazing bonds you can create with your pets. Unlike any other, dogs are extremely loyal and forgiving. They are filled with fervent love for their owners, no matter the circumstances. Now, this is mainly my opinion. But lets look into some real facts.
When you search up, “ Which type of pet is the most loyal?” all the results are dogs. No, there is no specific link that states dogs are the very most loyal pets, but almost every single one makes a reference to the “Top 12 Most Loyal Dog Breeds - Entirely Pets” or “The 16 Most Loyal Dogs of All Time (PHOTOS, GIFS)” Now, that search isn’t as specific as it could be. It’s a little more general. How about, “Are dogs the most loyal pet?” Surprisingly, almost all the links were the same. However, a new one, “News about Are Dogs The Most Loyal Pet?” popped up. So I can pretty much infer that dogs are in the top 5 for most devoted, faithful pets you can have around.
Although dogs are pretty great, I personally prefer cats. They’re the perfect companions to have there when you wake up in the morning to assure you the day will be your best. Cats are very devoted to their owners. I may be biased, as both of my parents are veterinarians, but it seems like as long as they’re fed and well tended, a cat helps make anyone’s day a thousand times better. Now, enough of my ranting, let’s see what the internet has to say about cats. To keep things moving, we’ve already seen in a previous search that if you search which pet is most loyal, you get dogs, dogs, and more dogs as results. So I’ll simply replace dogs with cats in my next question, “Are cats the most loyal pet?” and see what comes up. Immediately the first link stated, “Are Dogs More Faithful Than Cats? – themessybeast” Therefore, it can be concluded that cats aren’t necessarily seen as loyal, but more affectionate pets to have around. How do I know this? Right underneath that link, the next one mentioned, “7 of the most affectionate cat breeds | Pets4Homes”.
Throughout my research on how us humans see our pet relationships, I’ve learned a couple of things. Mainly that cats and dogs are considered loyal, affectionate, cheerful, and comforting. When you go around hearing, “Oh, that couple is such a relationship goal,” you’ll know that it’s really dogs and cats. They create the best relationships of anyone at all. Now to sum it all up, dogs and cats are everyone’s best friend, not just a man’s.