Animals: Cats are amazing in their own way

ronisha
There is this cat that I love with all my heart. She is a third generation ally cat because her mother used to be an ally cat. Her mother was black, orange, white, and brown. However, my cat’s fur always changes. When she was a kitten she was completely white. Then her fur started to change she have an orange and white belly. Her back has brown, white, black, and orange. She is a very shy when she meets new people. Also when she is hungry she will go to anyone that goes into the kitchen, because she knows her food is in there.
One of the annoying things but is still cute is when you are going to sleep and she likes you she will lie next to you. Then the next thing you know you are asleep I don’t know why that happens. Also if you are lying flat she walks all over you. If she is about to fall off or seem like it she will dig her claws into anything to hold her.
One night when my mom was going to work, and I was still sleeping on the couch. I started to feel a nice cool breeze that went through my hair. While I was enjoying the mysterious breeze I thought about it what could it be. Then it hit me “THE DOOR IS OPEN THE CAT MIGHT GO OUT OF THE HOUSE” I opened my eyes and dashed to the door. Looking to see if she went outside I didn’t see her outside. So I closed it and looked everywhere in the house, and under everything. I was running all over the house looking and searching. I could also feel if I was having a panic attack with all of these emotions hit me all at ones. Until I finally found her, she was under the bed. I was so glad that she was still in the house safe and sound.
When she finally got from under the bed I picked her up and held her close inhaling her sent. Knowing that she was with me I felt at peace. Then of course she want to be put down because she doesn’t like it when I sniffing her. So I reluctantly put her down she can go back to what she was doing before.