STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Animals: Cats are amazing in their own way

ronisha
There is this cat that I love with all my heart. She is a third generation ally cat because her mother used to be an ally cat. Her mother was black, orange, white, and brown. However, my cat’s fur always changes. When she was a kitten she was completely white. Then her fur started to change she have an orange and white belly. Her back has brown, white, black, and orange. She is a very shy when she meets new people. Also when she is hungry she will go to anyone that goes into the kitchen, because she knows her food is in there.
One of the annoying things but is still cute is when you are going to sleep and she likes you she will lie next to you. Then the next thing you know you are asleep I don’t know why that happens. Also if you are lying flat she walks all over you. If she is about to fall off or seem like it she will dig her claws into anything to hold her.
One night when my mom was going to work, and I was still sleeping on the couch. I started to feel a nice cool breeze that went through my hair. While I was enjoying the mysterious breeze I thought about it what could it be. Then it hit me “THE DOOR IS OPEN THE CAT MIGHT GO OUT OF THE HOUSE” I opened my eyes and dashed to the door. Looking to see if she went outside I didn’t see her outside. So I closed it and looked everywhere in the house, and under everything. I was running all over the house looking and searching. I could also feel if I was having a panic attack with all of these emotions hit me all at ones. Until I finally found her, she was under the bed. I was so glad that she was still in the house safe and sound.
When she finally got from under the bed I picked her up and held her close inhaling her sent. Knowing that she was with me I felt at peace. Then of course she want to be put down because she doesn’t like it when I sniffing her. So I reluctantly put her down she can go back to what she was doing before.
Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy