Animal: The Pet that was Never Mine

Macster25
My mom was always allergic to everything, dust, metal, odor, and pets. That marked the beginning of my temptation of me wanting a pet so bad, all just to mess with my mom. And I quickly got an obsession on bringing stray animals just to freak my mom out, and her reactions
were priceless.
Ever since I was little, I would notice my mom sneeze, and sneeze, and sneeze. She would sneeze every day, every hour, and almost every minute. I asked her why she was sneezing so often, and she told me “I’m having an allergic reaction”. At first I was shocked because I had never had experienced any type allergic. I asked “what things are you allergic to?” and my mom immediately pointed to a cat right outside the window.
At times I would bring a cat inside the house and show my mom, (I was about eight at the time) and she would start to yell at me while sneezing, and I laughed as she kicked me out the house. Other times I would let in a dog from my neighbors, and let the dog leave hair all over the living room, all just to mess with my mom. I was an evil child to my mom, and I now think of how she ever put up with me.
After a few years I would consistently bring several types of animals. Birds, cats, lizards, and turtles were just to name a few. But one animal that really got to me is a Pit-bull I named Spork. Even though he was a Pit-bull, he was super friendly, and really calm, but this time, I really wanted to keep this dog. After a struggling few weeks, I was not able to convince my mom.
After a few months after that, Spork was taken up by animal control and put down 3 days later. I was never happy with my mom after that, every time I look at her I see Spork smile, and I can imagine his kisses on my cheek.