Animals: Love at First Sight

Aunty

Meow! Meow! Is all you hear when you come for a visit to my humble home. I love my tiger looking cat named lunar. She is my everything because the moment I found her we connected instantly. Yes I said we connected that instant. Lunar and I have unforgettable memories that are so important to me and her. Lunar is a beautiful friendly cat that loves people so much. Every time she sees human she would always run towards them, like literally towards them like a dog would. She is more human like other pets because she acts more like the way I do or what she imitates on television.
When I first met lunar she was only 3days old. The mother cat couldn’t provide for the babies, so I went to choose one from the box that was their home. When I saw lunar that instant I wanted her because she caught my eyes and I couldn’t take it off. She just laid there with her sparkly huge eyes staring direct at me. I quickly picked her up and said I want this one. I took lunar home and asked my family what I should name it and everybody said lunar at the same time. Then lunar was the official name and she also liked it herself, when she said “Meooow”.
Now lunar is 6 months and every day she grows our moment is just getting more fun and loveable. A day without my baby is like a day of darkness because lunar brings lightness to my life. Making everything happy and colorful. I am glad to have a cat like her because lunar is my all, if anything happens to her I would be so devastated because she is family and important in the household. A pet like lunar will show you that there’s more to the world then what people think because even a pet can show you what love really is.