Animals

Leslie.Marquez17
Leslie Marquez
7th period
Animals, animals, animals; i've had different types of experiences with animals. Good and bad moments with them. I had several types of animals, from fishes to chickens to birds then to turtles to crabs, baby crabs. A lot of pets, but sadly I haven't had luck with them. All of them have die really quick. so yes, but I absolutely LOVE animals! They are part of this beautiful nature God has created! The birds we see flying around in the beautiful bright sky when we wake up in the morning and hear the birds chirping. I don't know about ya'll but this really makes me happy and makes me start my day pretty good. Have ya'll ever heard that saying "Starting your morning is is important, very important because it determines the type of day will have." Therefore, I absolutely love drinking my cup of tea, reading the bible and doing my praying while birds chirp, and squirrels run around "Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakaned.