Weather: Whether it does some change

CrazyEsme
It was the result day of English writing and reading test taken some days ago.Since morning,I was a bit afraid of the result as last time my performance was not that good.I got ready and left for the school.After attending all the classes,it was time to take the marksheet from result room(built specially for this!!!).I took mine and went outside in the ground.OH MY GOD! It is a 100 out of 100.I was on the seventh sky.All the practice and revision has shown its result.

Suddenly,a thought came to my mind.What is the profit of getting an A plus.Breathing a sigh of relief,I took the help of a tree to stand.I thought how we ‘have’ to do what we don’t want.I don’t like two ponytails but I have to.You know what actually nobody wants.I don’t know who made this stupid rule in our school and I never want to know.And those *#*#*# female teachers,I just hate them.According to them,it seems that we girls have no right to live in our own way.We can’t have such hair which cover our forehead and if we have then we have to hide it with the help of a hairband.Oh God how could I forget the ‘hairband’.According to them,a hairband must be on our head so that not a single hair blows with wind(as in many movies).We girls have many bans in our school.We can’t stand near the window if we stand then boys will throw lines on us(according to them).We were scolded for this just a month ago.There are 2 gates to enter our school.One is for boys and one for girls.We can’t enter from boys one but they can from that allotted for girls.For them having a girlfriend or a boyfriend is crime.I mean I too don’t believe in all these but I think it is not a crime at all.They call those people characterless however they can see actors in movies romancing with their girlfriend or a boyfriend.We can’t sit on the last seat of bus but boys can.Some 3 or 4 months ago,I was scolded from that female ‘discipline’ teacher only because I was sitting on the third place of a seat with my legs a bit far just to balance myself.I was scolded like this”Look how she has sit.”It seems that we don’t have a right to live in a democratic society.I really hate a male dominant society in fact we all do.Here what is so shameful that these things are being done to females from females.But me too is very babysit.I won’t let it go so easily.I love my hair open or a single pony only.I have decided that after leaving this school,I will never do two ponytails.I wear my hairband only when checking is going on i.e.,in morning only.And me and my friends always enter our school from boys gate.

All these thoughts just made my mind too heavy and I looked at the marksheet putting it flat infront of me.Just a raindrop came from the sky and made itself sleep on it blurring my 1 of 100 and the marks now seemed two zeroes.It started raining.The tree on my back whispered in my ear, “How will you fight the world with this 00?”The weather has shown me my present status.